Use your cell phone to browse, explore and manage files of any Bluetooth ready device! Download, upload, explore, search, edit, create, delete and rename files and folders on your phone, PDA, palm, notebook, PC, photo viewer, music player and so on; using an easy, fast and intuitive user-interface (GUI). Transfer or delete many files and entire folders at once, with a single keypress, using the multiple selection feature. Search files across filesystems, using rapid and customisable parameters. Explore hidden files, or make your personal data private and/or read-only, using the attributes editor (local filesystem only). Cut, copy and paste files and folder across filesystems. Save your favorite devices in the bookmark list, to speed-up the connection procedure.
Works on almost all phone models with MIDP 2.0 and CLDC 1.1 support, using a single JAR file;
Easy to use, fast and straightforward user-interface (GUI), powered by Medieval GUI system;
Complete touch-screen support with built-in "double click" event implemented;
Shortcut keys improves user usability and speed-up your GUI experience;
Unique fullscreen mode (press  key), to remove top/bottom bars and enlarge working area;
You can create, extract and manage ZIP / TAR / GZ / JAR / THM / NTH / UTZ files easily (local filesystem only);
Multiple files and folders selection (press [#] or [*] key), to transfer/delete many items at once;
Select all, Select none and invert selection options available;
Search files rapidly and accurately, on both local and Bluetooth filesystems, using customisable parameters;
Navigate on both local and Bluetooth filesystem using a single keypress (press  or [FIRE] key);
Download/upload items from/to any device with OBEX FTP support (almost on all phone models);
You can also send files using OBEX OPP profile (available on all phone models with Bluetooth);
Ability to cut/copy and paste files between devices and/or to manage local filesystem;
...and lot more...
» version 1.70 - posted on 2010-12-19
» version 1.25 - posted on 2009-01-06
Added ability to send files also using the Object Push Profile (OBEX OPP).
MEDIEVAL FREEWARE LICENSE
Version 1.0, 10 May 2007
This License applies to the computer program which with this license is distributed (now the "Program"). The Program is intellectual property of Medieval Software (Italy) corporation (the "Author") and is placed under the protection of copyright laws, including Italian legislation and international treaties such as the Berne Convention.
Please note that this License is not a free software license as defined by the Free Software Foundation. Usage of the software covered by this license is allowed free of charge, but its COMMERCIAL DISTRIBUTION IS PROHIBITED. While the author of this software supports the open-source philosophy and also distributes other GPL-licensed software, this license states that no profit could be made by third parties from the covered software.
BY USING OR DISTRIBUTING THE PROGRAM (OR ANY WORK BASED ON THE PROGRAM), YOU INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS LICENSE TO DO SO, AND ALL ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USING AND DISTRIBUTING THE PROGRAM OR WORKS BASED ON IT. NOTHING OTHER THAN THIS LICENSE GRANTS YOU PERMISSION TO DISTRIBUTE THE PROGRAM OR ITS DERIVATIVE WORKS. THESE ACTIONS ARE PROHIBITED BY LAW. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT DISTRIBUTE THE PROGRAM.
Licensor hereby grants you the following rights, provided that you comply with all of the restrictions set forth in this License and provided, further, that you distribute an unmodified copy of this License with the Program:
* Permission is granted to use the Program for non-commercial, non-military purposes;
* You may copy and distribute literal (i.e. verbatim) copies of the Program as you receive it throughout the world, in any medium;
* You may create works based on the Program and distribute copies of such throughout the world, in any medium.
This license is subject to the following restrictions:
* The Program may not be used for commercial or milatary purposes.
* Every disribution of the Program must retain a copy of this license.
* The Program may not be sold or incorporated into any product which is sold without prior permission from the Author. Distribution of the Program or any work based on the Program by a commercial organization to any third party without permission is prohibited if any payment is made in connection with such distribution, whether directly (as in payment for a copy of the Program) or indirectly (as in payment for some service related to the Program, or payment for some product or service that includes a copy of the Program "without charge").
* Any output produced through the use of the Program, or derived from, is subject to this license, i.e. content made by running the Program may be freely distributed provided that no direct or indirect payment is required by the distributor in exchange of this content. Distribution of produced content must also follow the rules that may govern distribution and exploitation of the input material and/or the software that generated.
* You must meet all of the following conditions with respect to any work that you distribute or publish that in whole or in part contains or is derived from the Program (the "Work"):
* You must cause the Work to be licensed as a whole and at no charge to all third parties under the terms of this License;
* If the Work normally reads commands interactively when run, you must cause it, at each time the Work commences operation, to print or display an announcement including an appropriate copyright notice. Such notice must also state that users may redistribute the Work only under the conditions of this License and tell the user how to view the copy of this License included with the Work. If the Work is interactive but normally prints or displays such an announcement only at the request of a user, such as in an "About box", the Work is only required to print or display the notice under the same circumstances.
* If you distribute any written or printed material at all with the Work, such material must include either a written copy of this License, or a prominent written indication that the Work is covered by this License and written instructions for printing and/or displaying the copy of the License on the distribution medium;
* You may not impose any further restrictions on the recipient's exercise of the rights granted herein.
Reservation of Rights
No rights are granted to the Program except as expressly set forth herein. You may not copy, modify, sublicense, or distribute the Program except as expressly provided under this License. Any attempt otherwise to copy, modify, sublicense or distribute the Program is void, and will automatically terminate your rights under this License. However, parties who have received copies, or rights, from you under this License will not have their licenses terminated so long as such parties remain in full compliance.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.